Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love With Food subscription box review- September 2013


 This was our first month of Love With Food and after this box we automatically decided to upgrade to the deluxe subscription. Because just about everything in this box was awesome! Love With Food is a monthly subscription box that delivers all natural and organic food. They also donate 1 meal to food banks for hungry children for every box bought. The regular monthly plan is $10 a month plus $2 shipping and includes 8+ snacks. You can save with a 6 month or an annual plan. The deluxe plan is $19.95 a month and contains 16-20 snacks. I don't think there are any savings plan on it yet though.


The September box was curated by Mai Tsing and is gluten-free.

Wild Garden Roasted Garlic Hummus Dip
This Hummus dip was actually our least favorite thing in the box. It was just way too garlicky/salty for A and I. It isn't for sale in the LWF store or I would link it.

These apple chips were awesome! They really tasted like cinnamon apples. I'm so used to fruit chips not actually tasting like fruit so this was nice. I would have loved more. We will actually probably buy more. I also love that there is a full apple in each bag!
 This blue berry bar was also good. It definitely wasn't my favorite item in the box, but I'm used to gluten-free fruit bars being pretty dry. This actually wasn't very dry, just not a big fan. And it definitely didn't taste like homemade blueberry cobbler to me.
We actually did not try these! They will be going into a Christmas box for a tea lover in the family, but they sound very interesting.

I was actually pretty intimidated by this when I first saw it. I wasn't sure what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised. This wasn't bad at all and K loved it.

A and I each got to try one of these. K devoured them. We like hard fruit snacks and not the super gummy ones so these were great. And they tasted just like real fruit and were packed full of Vitamin C. Will probably buy these. 

These were sooo good!! We actually went out and bought two more bags of them the night we tried them. They are absolutely addicting.

 Neither A or I were big fans of this. My mother tried it as well and didn't like it all. It was more of a paste than we would expect bruschetta. A and I ate the whole container, but it's not something we would go buy again. 

This was also awesome! We are huge fans of cinnamon flavored things. So this was great to see and try. Will probably buy more of this as well.



All in All:
We loved this box, I'm not sure what the total value was because I don't feel like adding it all up honestly, but it was definitely more than the $2 we paid for the box. With the code FBGIFT you can get your first Love With Food box for just the shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment